If you want to improve the kitchen of your business, restaurant or fast food place, you should definitely buy an industrial fryer, a professional machine super capable of accelerating food cooking processes, which offers you the opportunity to prepare large volumes of meals with unsurpassed quality in a fairly short time.
There are many models, sizes and designs of high efficiency and performance industrial fryers, with different styles and electronic equipment with advanced technology so that you can choose the one that best suits you according to your needs, that is why at deepfryers.us we want to help you in your search. and selection of your industrial fryer, giving you all the information you need to know about them, the best prices on the market, offers, discounts and much more, so you can start enjoying it today.
- 1 Why buy an Industrial Deep Fryer?
- 2 Are they the best option for my business?
- 3 I want to open a restaurant, what is the best fryer I can buy?
- 4 What do I need to know?
- 5 Is an industrial fryer the fastest option?
- 6 How do I know which are the best?
- 7 This Year’s Top 10
- 8 Will I increase the productivity of my business with one of these fryers?
- 9 It’s easy to use?
- 10 Is it easy to clean?
- 11 Will I save energy?
- 12 Will I be able to use it, even if I have little time?
- 13 What can I cook with them?
- 14 Things to keep in mind when choosing a good industrial fryer:
- 15 Other Things
- 16 Last Tips
- 17 Interesting Data
Why buy an Industrial Deep Fryer?
The reasons for having one are obvious by themselves, but so that you have an idea of what you will get when buying it, here we leave you the most important:
- The main reason is undoubtedly its capacity, since with an electric fryer you can cook a large amount of food at the same time, satisfactorily covering the orders of your business, restaurant or hospitality.
- They are resistant, made of stainless steel, which guarantees greater durability and resistance.
- Adaptable, regardless of the layout of your kitchen, we assure you that you will find more than one model that fits perfectly in it, thanks to the variety of its compact designs.
- They are very practical, you just have to add oil, set the desired temperature and use it, that easy.
- Easy to clean, many designs have a built-in mechanism that favors the cleaning of debris, and its parts are easy to remove so that it can be easily maintained without complications.
- They are super safe, these fryers include lids to avoid splashing, as well as the size of the bowl is appropriate to avoid any type of accident.
Are they the best option for my business?
Regardless if your business is small, medium or large, industrial fryers are without a doubt the best option for you, with models ranging from 5 liters to more than 20 liters, it is very obvious to affirm that an industrial fryer is what you need. to improve and significantly increase the productivity of your business, so don’t think twice and buy it taking advantage of all the discounts we offer today.
I want to open a restaurant, what is the best fryer I can buy?
Depending on the service you will offer in your restaurant, you must define very well the characteristics you are looking for in a commercial fryer, but to help you in your choice, below, we present the essential qualities that an industrial fryer must have.
- Having a size that is perfectly suited to your kitchen space and also saves you time when cleaning.
- That it has a safety thermostat to prevent the oil from overheating.
- It is important that it has a design of independent and deep trays, so that the foods that you fry in it preserve their flavor intact.
- They are made of stainless steel and have an oil drain tap.
- Both the frying basket and the other accessories must be easy to remove and handle.
What do I need to know?
Industrial fryers have a great power that operates through an electrical resistance which will have considerable energy consumption, therefore, many models already come with a built-in three-phase connection, so you must take into account that the place designed to locate it has a connection of this type.
The functionality of these fryers is great, since they have a thermostat that controls the temperature of the oil preventing it from burning, it also offers you a timer that allows food not to overcook, additionally they have a cold area that prevents burning of the residues of the fries, among many other things.
Is an industrial fryer the fastest option?
Undoubtedly, industrial fryers are the fastest option you will find on the market for cooking fries, especially if you want to prepare large volumes of food with guaranteed flavor quality.
How do I know which are the best?
As you establish what your requirements are, you can detail what are the essential characteristics that indicate which is the best industrial fryer at the moment, but to help you know how to determine them, here is a small guide of what you should have.
See that both its power, capacity and size are what you are really looking for, at this point you will guarantee that you make a good investment.
Make sure that all the material in which it is made is of good quality, ideally it is made of stainless steel, and both its baskets, lids and other accessories have a good security system.
The thermostat and timer are a must in an industrial deep fryer.
This Year’s Top 10
Next, we present you the 10 best industrial fryers, so you can compare their characteristics, prices and define which one suits your requirements.
- Cecotec Fryer with CleanFry tank
- Presto 06006 Kitchen
- Royal Catering Professional Electric Fryer For Hospitality
- VIVOHOME Stainless Steel 20.5QT
- Chefman 4.5 Liter Deep Fryer
- T-fal FR600D51 Odorless Stainless
- Bayou Classic 700-701
- Hamilton Beach Deep Fryer
- Aigostar Ken Deep Fryer
- SYBO ZCK165BT-4 Commercial Grade Stainless
Will I increase the productivity of my business with one of these fryers?
Of course, by buying an industrial fryer you are guaranteeing the accelerated increase of your business, tripling productivity to attract a greater number of clients and in turn increase your economic income.
It’s easy to use?
Yes, you only have to train yourself in the essential parameters so that you avoid having errors and accidents during the cooking of food, so always keep in mind the tips that we offer you below.
- Be careful with the temperature of the oil, the ideal is to keep it in a moderate to high range, between 160 ° C and 190 ° C.
- It uses an oil with a high smoke point, so that it has a longer duration and a high resistance to burning quickly.
- Do not introduce wet food, as excess liquid will cause the oil to splash, causing burn injury.
- Moderate the placement of oil, always keeping the level at less than two thirds of its capacity, so that it does not bubble and spill easily when adding food.
- Remove the oil safely, allowing it to cool completely and then pour into a container. Do not throw it down the drain to avoid blockage in the pipes and not to pollute the environment.
Is it easy to clean?
Both the cleaning and proper maintenance of an industrial fryer is quite simple and easy to perform, even more so if it has an oil drain tap, filters and a cold area, guaranteeing the optimal conditioning of your fryer with a few simple steps. .
Will I save energy?
If you really shorten cooking times when using an industrial fryer, therefore, you get significant energy savings, especially when you need to fry a large amount of food, since the oil temperature remains stable throughout the process.
Will I be able to use it, even if I have little time?
One of the most notorious advantages of industrial fryers is that you can heat large amounts of oil in a very short time, so your meals will be ready at such a fast speed that you will be amazed and the best thing is that you can cook several things simultaneously for example potatoes and fried chicken.
What can I cook with them?
With them you can fry almost any type of food, whether overflowing, natural, frozen or stuffed, and in small or large quantities (depending on its capacity) simultaneously, so do not hesitate to use them to cook many pieces of:
- Chicken thighs
- Chicken wings
- Cordon bleu
- Pork ribs
- Chicken or pork rinds
- Fish pieces
- Whole fish
- Fish sticks
- Mozzarella fingers
- Cassava sticks
- Meat balls
- Potato balls
- Banana pancakes
- Tuna, chicken, meat, banana or potato croquettes
- French fries (plain or frozen)
- Chicken flautas
- Sweet donuts
- Shrimp, squid and breaded octopus.
- Overflowing vegetables
- Fried ice cream
Things to keep in mind when choosing a good industrial fryer:
We know that having to choose between a lot of options can be a bit overwhelming, but with these 6 unmissable attributes you will ensure that when choosing your fryer you will not miss anything.
Make sure that in the fryer you buy you can perform several functions at the same time, since that is one of its greatest attributes, there are even automated models that raise the basket to remove your food from the oil when the cooking time ends.
All industrial fryers are highly powerful, which guarantees a good quality in frying, the difference will be in the use that you will give and also in the design, with the pedestal being the most powerful with a range between 3,000 to 7,000 Watts. While an industrial tabletop fryer ranges from 1,000 to 3,000 Watts of power.
These fryers have an ideal capacity to cover all your needs, which you will find available from 5 liters for the tabletop model and up to 30 liters in the pedestal models.
Easy to use
Decline your choice for an easy-to-use model that features a well-defined thermostat and temperature regulator, baskets with elongated handles, removable filters, oil drain cock, and accessories that make your job easier.
The prices of industrial fryers range from 64.99 USD to 324.99 USD, handling an average cost of 144.99 USD, as you can see an affordable amount taking into account all the advantages it offers.
Size – Overall dimensions
Industrial fryers have dimensions ranging from 16.14 x 9.65 x 13.58 inches to 25.6 x 19.7 x 15.7 inches
If you cook meats and vegetables continuously, choose a model of independent trays, although it should be noted that good quality industrial fryers have the advantage of separating the flavors very well when cooking, thanks to their high power.
After purchasing your industrial fryer, you should put into practice some tips to extend its useful life.
- Use an excellent quality oil, preferably sunflower or in the best case of extra virgin olive, so you will get an unbeatable level of frying.
- Make sure to change the oil when it is too dark or too burned, for no reason add clean oil, as that would only worsen the result of your meals.
- Constantly filter the oil, when fried foods overflowing the remains of flour and egg are deposited in the bottom of the bucket, most of the designs generally facilitate this work.
- Avoid overheating the oil, keep it between 160 ° C and 190 ° C, that way you will extend the life of the oil.
- If you plan to fry frozen foods like potatoes, make sure you have a good power and temperature of the oil, otherwise the oil will start to splash and the cooking duration will be longer.
Industrial fryers have a modern system called the cold zone, where the lower part of the bowl is occupied by water, providing great benefits at the time of cooking where the most notable are:
- It allows food residues to descend to the bottom of the bucket by their own weight, preventing them from charring, keeping the oil clean for much longer.
- This system makes it easy to clean the electric fryer.
- It prevents the flavors of different foods from mixing.